Interested students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current high school freshman, sophomore, or junior during the 2019-2020 academic year
- At least 15 years of age by the start of chosen session
- Show evidence of good academic standing, with at least a 2.0 GPA and no history of suspension
- Marine Biology and Oceanography and GEOPATHS: Introduction to Geosciences applicants need two years of high school science and math through Algebra I
- Music Training and Jazz Explorations applicants are required to be proficient in at least one musical instrument
Reach out to us if you have questions about your eligibility to discuss your options.