All 2021 courses, workshops, and social programs will occur virtually. To participate, students are expected to have reliable access to computer/laptop and WiFi connection.
We want you, our Pre-College Summer Students, to be ready to get the most out of your academic experience! In preparation, the staff and faculty have prepared the following information to help set you up for an engaging, educational, and successful experience. All enrolled students should check their respective information below to access course information, schedules, procedures, readings, and/or further information.
Course Specific Materials/Information
If your course is not specifically listed below, there are no additional course materials/information that you need
- Students will be mailed a welcome box as part of your participation in the program
- Access your HuskyCT course site with your NetID and password. HuskyCT is the university's learning management system where your instructor will share the course syllabus, virtual class link, information about office hours, course readings, and other information that may be needed for your course.
Returning UConn Students: Locate your UConn NetID and password. To find your NetID or to reset your NetID password visit the NetID website or call the Technology Support Center at 860.486.4357.
New UConn PCS Students: activate your NetID by opening the NetID e-mail that was sent to the email you provided on your application. Continue by following the instructions provided (also included below). If you do not locate the NetID email please look through your SPAM folder and then contact us to troubleshoot with you if you still can't locate it.
- Click on Activate NetID.
- Enter your NetID (use lower case letters).
- If you did not provide your SSN on your application, you have been provided an Activation Code in a separate e-mail/text. Use the “Activate using Activation Code” feature. Enter your activation code and your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY).
- You will be redirected to the “Set your NetID Password” page. Create a password following the complexity rules listed.
- Once your password has been successfully created, follow the instructions to set-up a recovery method by using the “Secondary E-mail and Mobile” feature. This will allow you to change a forgotten password in the future.