Explore Your Interests!
A series of exploratory workshops are provided to all Pre-College Summer students regardless of chosen course. These workshops allow students from different classes to come together in several workshops that represent a broad range of academic fields and diverse activities, intended to help students prepare for college both academically and socially. Students will have the option to select which workshops they would like to participate in.
Workshop attendance is mandatory for all students. Offerings may vary by session. Select the session you will be attending for a detailed schedule and further information about each workshop and/or activity.
When will I register for workshops?
Registration information for workshops is available on the 2021 Workshop Offerings page.
What types of workshops are offered?
The following are just a few examples of the many engaging workshops we have planned for summer 2021:
- Virtual Tours of UConn Athletic Facilities with UConn Department of Kinesiology
- How Major is Your Major? with Micah Heumann & Jillian Johnston
- Making the Most Out of Your College Tours with Cody Olson
- Preparing for the SAT/ACT with Nicole Hyman
- Exploring Engineering with Shoshana Armington
- Nutrition for the College Student with Jaclyn Lerner