Community Managers (CMs) support program participants as they explore collegiate life and learning. CMs work with a cohort of high school student participants taking an academic course in their area of interest. Additionally, CMs provide social and exploratory programming that immerse participants in college life and help them explore their academic, career, and personal goals.
The Community Manager job description, application and interview process timeline, and 2021 applications are available below.
Community Managers (CMs) are responsible for the safety of program participants and coordination of a positive academic, social, and learning environment.
- Application opens December 18th
- Application closes February 22nd
- Invitations to interview will go out around February 24th
- Group Interviews will take place on March 5th, 2021:
- 2:00pm-4:00pm (EST)
- 4:00pm-6:00pm (EST)
- NOTE: This date/time may change. You will be notified if this occurs.
- Candidates who are invited to the group interview process will attend only one session, not both.
- Individual interviews will take place as needed from March 11th to March 17th
- Offers will be sent by late March
The position’s description should show above. If you have trouble viewing the file, press ‘Download’.
Please email Deanna Gallegos, PCS Graduate Assistant, at (firstname.lastname@example.org)