Admitted students will receive correspondence of their acceptance to UConn Pre-College Summer via email. Please read the email thoroughly as it will include information that you will need to enroll in your course(s).
Many courses fill up quickly, and students are advised to enroll as soon as possible after being accepted and receiving enrollment information. Spots in courses are not guaranteed. There may be an instance in which a student demonstrates interest in a course, but after acceptance, that course may be full. If this is the case, a student may enroll in another course and/or can be placed on the waiting list for their preferred course.
To complete your enrollment, you will need the following information:
- Completed Online Enrollment Form – During this step, you will be able to select the course(s) you want to enroll in.
- Course Deposit – A $300.00 deposit is required to commit to the program at the time of course enrollment. This deposit will be credited to your program fee’s account balance.
- Student Photo – You are required to provide a photo (headshot) for purposes of identification while participating in PCS.
- Forms – Parental consent and waiver forms are required for all UConn Pre-College Summer participants. All forms must be completed and uploaded to the enrollment website by June 1, 2021.
- UConn Pre-College Summer Online User Agreement
- UConn Program Policies, Consents, and Liability Form
- Pre-Vet Waiver and Release of Liability Waiver (to be completed for students enrolled in Pre-Vet courses only)