Students are expected to have the following
- A computer/laptop and reliable WiFi connection
- Matlab and SolidWorks: Available in UCONN Anyware our virtualized Windows desktop service.
- Log onto UConn Anyware using you NetID. *See below for information about NetID activation
- Click on Apps at the top of the page and make sure you can access MatLab and Solidworks applications.
- One in UConn Anyware you can also try searching for the applications
**Please make sure to take care of this before the first day of class so you are able to participate. If you are having trouble gaining access to MatLab of Solidworks please contact the Engineering Technical Services help desk for assistance.