The information listed below may not be updated for the summer of 2021. These pages are for students to prepare for their courses after they enroll in the program.
Pre-College Summer Students should be prepared to get the most out of your academic experience. In preparation for the Summer, our Pre-College Summer faculty have prepared the following information to get you ready for the first day of class. If you are registered to take any of the following courses, please click the respective link below to access course information, schedules, procedures, readings, and/or further information.
Biomedical Engineering, Creative Writing, Digital Media: Intro to Programming, Food Science and Technology, Pre-Psych, and Short Video Production do not require additional items or any online trainings. Be sure to check out the Items to Bring page, for a list of items all students should pack for the summer.
- *Animation Studio
- *Anthropological Genetics
- *Biomedical Engineering
- Data Science
- *Digital Animation & Motion Graphics
- *Digital Media: Game Design
- *Dramatic Arts: Theatre
- *Environmental Conservation
- *Human Nutrition and Health
- Marine Biology and Oceanography
- Pharmacy: Explore the Field
- Pharmacy: Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Discovery
- *Political Palm Reading
- *Pre-Med: Human Anatomy and Physiology
- *Pre-Med: Human Pathology (Injury and Trauma)
- Pre-Med: Explore the Medical Field
- Pre-Psych: Psychology and Neuroscience
- Pre-Vet: Animal Health and Veterinary Science
- *Sports Medicine
*Designates that this course has been updated for the 2020 program.