Courses listed below reflect the 2019 offerings. Please stay tuned for Summer 2020 information, join our mailing list for updates.
PCS students should be prepared to get the most out of your academic experience. In preparation of your class, the Pre-College Summer academic faculty and staff have prepared the following information to get you ready prior to your arrival. If you are registered to take any of the following courses, please click the respective link below to access course information, schedules, procedures, readings, and/or further information.
Biomedical Engineering, Creative Writing, Digital Media: Intro to Programming, and Food Science and Technology do not require additional items or any online trainings. Be sure to check out the Items to Bring page, for a list of items all students should pack for the summer.
- Animation Studio
- Biomedical Engineering
- Data Science
- *Digital Animation & Motion Graphics
- Digital Media: Game Design
- Dramatic Arts: Theatre
- Global Engineering
- Marine Biology and Oceanography
- Pharmacy: Explore the Field
- Pharmacy: Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Discovery
- Pre-Med: Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Pre-Med: Human Pathology (Injury and Trauma)
- Pre-Med: Explore the Medical Field
- Pre-Med: Medical Anthropology and Global Health
- Pre-Psych: Psychology and Neuroscience
- Pre-Vet: Animal Health and Veterinary Science
- Sociology: Human Behavior
- Sports Medicine
*Designates that this course has been updated for the 2020 program.