All information listed below may not be updated for the summer of 2020. These pages are for students to prepare for their arrival in June/July.
PCS students should be prepared to get the most out of your academic experience. In preparation of your class, the Pre-College Summer academic faculty and staff have prepared the following information to get you ready prior to your arrival. If you are registered to take any of the following courses, please click the respective link below to access course information, schedules, procedures, readings, and/or further information.
Biomedical Engineering, Creative Writing, Digital Media: Intro to Programming, and Food Science and Technology do not require additional items or any online trainings. Be sure to check out the Items to Bring page, for a list of items all students should pack for the summer.
- *Animation Studio
- *Biomedical Engineering
- Data Science
- *Digital Animation & Motion Graphics
- *Digital Media: Game Design
- Dramatic Arts: Theatre
- Human Nutrition and Health
- Marine Biology and Oceanography
- Pharmacy: Explore the Field
- Pharmacy: Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Discovery
- *Political Palm Reading
- Pre-Med: Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Pre-Med: Human Pathology (Injury and Trauma)
- Pre-Med: Explore the Medical Field
- Pre-Med: Medical Anthropology and Global Health
- Pre-Psych: Psychology and Neuroscience
- Pre-Vet: Animal Health and Veterinary Science
- Sociology: Human Behavior
- *Sports Medicine
*Designates that this course has been updated for the 2020 program.